Carolyn L. Talcott
Affiliation: Computer Science Laboratory, SRI International.
Office: EL 274
Address: Computer Science Laboratory, SRI International, 333 Ravenswood Ave, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
Research Interests: Formal modeling and reasoning, semantics of programming languages, open distributed systems, interoperation, reflection, modeling biological systems.
Co-Editor in Chief with Olivier Danvy of Higher-Order and Symbolic Computation (HOSC).
A selection of HOSC papers is publically avaliable on the HOSC informal home page.
The Maude system---implementation, documentation, examples,
related papers are available here.
- Pathway Logic:
applying formal techniques to model and understand biological processes.
- Interoperability Platform (IOP)
- Formal Checklists for Remote Agent Dependability, a
project to develop a formal framework for increasing the dependability
of deep space mission remote systems (see RemoteAgents).
Workshops and Conferences
Algebraic Biology (AB2008):
July 31 - August 2, 2008, RISC, Castle of Hagenberg, Austria
- FACS 2008: Formal Aspects of Component Software:
10-12 September 2008, Malaga Spain
- CMSB 2008: 6th Conference on Computational Methods in Systems Biology:
12-15 October 2008, Rostock Germany.
- TGC 2008: Symposium on Trustworthy Global Computing 2008:
3-4 November 2008, Barcelona, Spain
- Verification, Model Checking, and Abstract Interpretation (VMCAI 2009)
FOSSACS 2009: 12th International Conference on Foundations of Software Science and Computation Structures (part of ETAPS 2009):
22-29 March 2009, York UK
- FSEN 2009: 3rd International Symposium on Fundamentals of Software Engineering: April 15-17 2009, Kish Persian Gulf, Iran